I've not had [taken] the time to click around the interweb much this summer. Work has been harsh [I worked, for example, fifty-eight hours this past week and sixty-seven hours the previous week — God I miss paid OT], I had a rough bout of likely-topical-prescription-medicine-induced depression, I have become addicted to Sudoku, and I generally wilt in the horrible heat.
Today I had [took] time. Notable:
- Glorious Food Porn [via Fimoculous]
- Pinko Feminist Hellcat reminds us that yesterday was the 85th Anniversary of the Nineteenth Amendment to the US Constitution
- ))<>(( t-shirts are available [via Dirty Nerd Love]
- Who Served and Who Didn't at Daily Sally [via Ramblings from My Mind]
- Moog is Gone [via BlondeSense]
- Sex Positions at Wikipedia, including those only suitable for group sex [via Ken and Ariel]