Sunday, August 28

56% Nerdy, 17% Sexy, 17% Whimsical, 7% Sassy, and 3% Cruel

[56% Nerdy, 17% Sexy, 17% Whimsical, 7% Sassy, and 3% Cruel]

Continuing on the earlier Geek / Nerd / Dweeb Thread . . . .

According to the test at OKCupid, I am a Nerd. Or, more correctly, I am 56% Nerd, 26% Geek and 17% Dork. Their numbers, perhaps due to rounding, are off by 1%. Regardless, they must be wrong, I mean I'd admit to being 56% Nerdy, if I could round it out with 17% Sexy, 17% Whimsical, 7% Sassy, and [sadly, but honestly] 3% Cruel.

Anyway, according to them:
  • A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
  • A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
  • A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
Their definition for Dork is somewhat like my definition for Dweeb. Only Dweeb is more louder.

Thanks to JPB.