Saturday, April 2

Euchre | Pickle Soup | Your Taxi

[Euchre | Pickle Soup | Your Taxi]

I went out for beers after work today even though I didn't work at the office. We played Euchre, and although it had been years since I last played, my teammate and I took two outta three.

Then, I took a taxi home. My driver was speaking Polish, and I asked him about it. We talked about my long-deceased Polish Grandma and about Polish food. He was terribly sweet. He recommended that I go to Andrzej Grill and try the [and I'm pretty sure I got this right] pickle soup. I don't know about that, but I'm fully willing to try beet salad with horseradish, the pork chops, the stuffed potato pancakes and the pierogis.

Speaking of taxis, Google has a new tool that makes me wish I had always-on always-available mobile internet access.

[Yeah, I know that I'm failing miserably in the segue department.]

Time for bed.