Thursday, October 21

[Clicky Clicky]

[Clicky Clicky]

I'm drawn to the TV-B-Gone. I don't watch much TV, and I never turn on the TV just to fill the silence. There are more enjoyable ways for me to fill the silence when I'm so inclined. I'm frequently annoyed by finding myself surrounded by TVs that no one is even watching: useless background noise for those who fear silence or conversation. The idea that I could have some tool developed in some bat-cave that might allow me to make this noise go away wherever I might be is intriguing. I recognize that it might be perceived as anti-social to click off a TV that isn't mine, but sometimes I view those TVs as anti-social devices anyway in that they stunt communication and provide excuses for our not listening to one another or being aware of our surroundings.