Although, admittedly, as a less-than-entirely uninterested citizen [albeit, not a disinterested one] I should be considering whether Kerry will be, in a few hours picking Gephardt, Edwards [or, considering the weird net buzz, Vilsack, or even stranger, Rodham-Clinton] as a running mate, I can honestly, but not necessarily proudly, claim I care more right now about whether . . . .
- White Castle t-shirts as a fashion statement are an end sign . . . .
- the O-ZONELite full-spectrum light bulb is worth roughly $40 more per bulb than the regular Fresh2 light bulb . . . .
- anyone I know will find a way to work the CDC's Disease Trading Cards [via BoingBoing] into a game . . . .
- hyping a film this early sets it up for failure . . . .
- Vespuccians are real . . . .
- my insomnia is becoming more powerful than Ambien, which is working less like a dream than initially. I took it over 45 mintues ago, and I'm still able to type.