This blog has been running for a year as of today. As a summary of sorts, I'll note something that I've found curious along the way. The customized ads on the top of the page and the related searches links that are sometimes underneath them:
- April features blogging ads, and searches for dante's inferno and nina simone.
- For August, we have ads for alcoholic and low-carb drink mixes, and searches for mixed drink recipes and english dictionary.
- October's focus seems to be Major League Baseball, with ads for MLB memorabilia, and searches for blog and atlanta braves.
- Baseball is forgotten in November, when sleep and personality become the focus with ads for the enneagram, and searches for sleep disorders and enneagram.
- In December there are ads for office products and jewelry, and searches for words and slang words.
- February's ads are [no shock here] for blogging tools, and the searches are for blogger and cta chicago.
- In March we get ads for cookies and chocolate, and searches for fudge and blog.
- May, June, July and September apparently don't have enough of a focus to have ads that differ from the current ones.
- And, finally, January, with no ads and no searches has been neglected altogether.