Sunday, November 16

Sharing Too Much | Something to Ponder

[Sharing Too Much | Something to Ponder]

Okay, I took the Enneagram Personality Test. Here are the results:

Type 1 Perfectionism |||| 14%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 3 Ambition |||||||||| 38%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 50%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 38%
Type 8 Hostility |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 58%
Your Conscious-Surface type is 8w9
Your Unconscious-Overall type is 6w7

conscious self
overall self


Hmmmmm. I dunno about all that . . . .

Although I can act with callous indifference toward others, and I am introverted and indecisive, I don't think I hide it when I like someone. Hmmmmmm. Perhaps I do. Perhaps I appear to like everyone and I hide my feelings in that way.

And, are my defining characteristics hostility and detachment?

Something to ponder . . . .