While listening to Spirituality and Brad Peterson, I
- finished my Peapod order;
- pondered [thanks to Coherence Engine] the extent to which media determines the course of politics and, perhaps, even creates our culture;
- realized that other workers are as annoyed with the idea of clocking in-and-out with Kronos as I;
- resolved to thoroughly explore Design Boom;
- almost successfully justified paying $ 2250 per ounce for more perfect skin; and
- verified that nothing rhymes with orange.
- washed the dishes;
- attempted to prep something for dinner tomorrow [I did not realize until late into the process, sadly, that I am out of eggs];
- unpacked a few more books; and
- cleaned out the fridge.
This was about a third of what I had intended to accomplish this evening. Utter failure.