Saturday, May 17

iPAQ Poetry

[iPAQ Poetry]

When I enter text into my iPAQ, it suggests words. If I type av, for example, it suggests average. Partly, this seems to be related to words that I’ve typed before. But, other words are suggested when I am certain I’ve never typed them. They are obviously built-in suggestions. I’ve been curious about what this device is guiding me to say, and I wonder how it’s affecting what I write, skewing my train of thought as I type. So, I decided to allow it to suggest things in alpha order.

aa, ab, ac, ad, ae . . . . zy, zz.

If nothing was suggested, I left it off the list. I’ve changed nothing . . . . let's call it iPAQ Poetry . . . .

aaron
about account
advanced aesthetic after again
ahead ain't akron
allow amount anyone approach aquarium
arrived asked atmosphere
average awful

based benefit birthday black books break byrne

carried cellular chicago circumstances class
coffee created current cycle

danger design direct
don't drive during dwellings dying

earth economic education
eerie effect egypt
eight ejected electronic employed enter
episode equal
error established eternal
eugene every experience eyebrows

facts features finally flash
foreign fresh fully

garden general ghost given glass
government green guard gwen
gymnasium

hardly hearing highly horse
hundred hydrogen

iceland ideas ignorant illinois
impression interest ireland
island itself ivory

james jealous johnson judge

language leading lines

management megan
milwaukee mophead
musings myself

national new york night
notice number nylon

oakland observed occupied
odessa often ogden ohio oklahoma city
older omaha
one's operation organs
oslo
other overcome owing oxygen ozone

particular peeing plant
present purpose pyramid

quality

raised research ridculousness
round rules ryan

san diego sense simple society
subject system

talked terms there
times toward travel turned twenty types

ubiquitous ukraine
ultimate umbrella
under upper urged useful utterly

valuable version visit
voice vulnerable vying

water weeks window worked wyoming

xavier

yahoo yellow yield young yuma

zackary zealand zones zulu