Thursday, May 8

Epistemological Restructuring

[Epistemological Restructuring]

Yeah, I've been away. I've been, well, I guess I've been . . . . . going through an epistemological restructuring [for restructuring, I prefer the definition: transformation from one representation form to another at the same relative abstraction level, while preserving the subject system's external behaviour (functionality and semantics)] in large part because of one with the temerity to call me on my mercurial nature.

It's also a Red-Letter-Rather-I-Wouldn't-Reflect-Upon-It memory day for me. But, it's not nearly as much of an issue as it had been before. It may be that perceptions change as time passes. Regardless, Thank God / Blessed Be.

Whatever, I'm back.

It's raining tonight, quite violently. I wish there were a view of the lightning from my bed, but there is not. so I'm watching from my kitchen [and, then, of course, still typing]. I find storms comforting. I cannot fathom being frightened by thunder as some are. When it's storming I am reflective. I sometimes want to snuggle. I sometimes want to read. I sometimes just want to watch. It is a beautifully rainy night.